Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-03 > 1078794288

From: Pat Asher <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] used space, how much?
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 20:04:48 -0500

At 06:30 PM 3/8/2004, you wrote:
>Ok so there is not any way to tell how much space you are using for a
>webpage without downloading a special program is what you are saying then??
>I went to the deep sleep page and after finding the english page I didn't
>find anything there that appeared to me to be an FTP check program...
>Obviously I am not knowledgeable enough to know what I should be looking for
>if it isn't plainly labeled... thanks for the reply though.
>Kay.

Kay,

If you have a mirror image of your site on your own computer, navigate to
the folder containing the files in Windows Explorer (or the MAC
equivalent). Select all the files (highlight) them. Explorer will give
you the total size for all the files you have selected.

If your site contains subdirectories, you will have to check each of them
separately.

Pat

This thread: