Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-08 > 1093031208

From: "Gynon" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Help with addresses.
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:47:47 -0700

I use the JavaScript on this page http://www.wonderwinds.com/JavaScripts/anti-spam.htm I like to use this because it's easy, not an image and the user doesn't have to alter the address...all they need to do is click on it. I've used this on my websites for almost a year and I'm not getting an spam...so far;)

Gynon

>Is there an easy and convenient way to obscure submitters email
>addresses to prevent spam bots from picking them up? I have noticed a
>marked increase in spam since I added my own email address to the registry.

This thread: