Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-09 > 1094594333

From: "Blake M. Stough" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] Help needed with redesign of website
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 17:59:09 -0400

Nelda

Thanks for your response. Here is a little more on the subject...

Note, when I reference the various sites I will have, I am referring to the
various sections on my site, not more than one site.

Regarding the various surname, etc. sections that I plan on having. At this
time, I do not feel that I will need to have "button" links on one site to
another. I will have links on my home page to the various sections, and that
is it. If I need to link to one site from another, I will manually add a
link.

Blake