Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-09 > 1095613586

From: highlandgranny <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] How to get started
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 13:06:26 -0400

Dianne,

You can use an editor program which you can design your page without any
html knowledge.

You can find a free version of Front Page Express at:

http://sssd.k12.ar.us/departments/dts/training/fp.htm

Or

http://www.123ecommerce.com/frontpage-express.htm

Depending on your operating system you may already have this on your
computer. Some versions of Windows came with this program. Win 98 did.
I don't remember if ME does, but XP does not.

There is also a tutorial for this program at:

http://www.thecoo.edu/~iverson/fpetutorial/frontpage_express_tutorial.htm

Good Luck,