Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-09 > 1095626609

From: "Michael Hymer" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] How to get started
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:43:35 -0400

One other thing I just thought about. There are some programs out there that
will take a ged file and convert it to html so all you have to do is upload
it. This
would get you up and running right away and you could tweak it later, as you
learn.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=ged+file+convert+html&btnG=Goo
gle+Search