Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-10 > 1096667743

From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] Re: borders vs. text
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 14:55:45 -0700

Did you create your own boarders or use some one elses graphics? I create my
own when I use a repeating boarder I make it 2 inches by 16 inches .. a
browser will repeat the back ground as many times as is needed to fill the
I have found the the actual boarder of the 2x16 inch jpeg should only be
about 1 inch wide... the rest is back ground so that it does not repeat its
self to the right but does to the vertical....
when a back ground picture is to narrow it will repet its self to the

I then use a table to keep the wording or content of the page from over
riding the left side boarder.
hope that helps

Nelda L. Percival nee Gilpin, IBSSG
Beatty #005 & #10; Graves #231 & #105