Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-10 > 1096983557

Subject: Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V04 #297
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:39:17 +0000

Judi,

The best way I've found to do what you are wanting to do is to enter all the data into a genealogy program that will produce web pages for you automatically. I use Reunion 8.0 on a Mac. I'm sure there are others for the PC. I've been looking at a free version of Legacy <http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com>;. Don't know yet if it will produce the pp.

My program produces family web pages plus individual pages: Person Sheets. Simultaneously it indexes every name and allows a return email and postal mail address for corrections. You can look at Reunion at <http://leisterpro.com/>;

Let me know how it works out:

Blessings,
Sherman