Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-10 > 1097009789

From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] resolutions ?
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2004 13:56:29 -0700

Ok thanks Jim -

I got my own settings here on my system set at 800 x 600 pixels

I guess what I was really asking, was how can I [and or other's] set the
width of our web pages so that it basically looks somewhat the same on
the viewer / visitor's screen also ? ? ?

Is it up to the visitor to know what resolution is best for viewing this
or that particular web site ? ? Or is there a some what [if you will]
industry standard ? ? regardless of their monitor size, settings and
other extraneous equipment / applications that the visitor has :) yes
I know one can not please everyone, but is there a happy medium :)

Ken -

Jim Church wrote:

> Go into your control panel, then display and then settings.
>
> At 01:27 PM 10/5/2004, you wrote:
>
>> not to come off as a complete ding dong :) but how does one check /
>> change resolutions ? I am having a brain block or just simply don't
>> know :(
>>
>> Ken -

This thread: