Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-10 > 1098045398

From: "lakeshore32" <>
Subject: Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V04 #309
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 16:37:06 -0400

Wow! You folks are truly wonderful and just amazing. Without your help, I would still be trying to fix my home page, let along trying to find TEETER KIN at all.
So, per smart input of others:
Barry Carlson, Nelda Percival, Michale Hyme, Bob, and others ~ one heartfelt THANK YOU ALL EVER SO MUCH!, from the bottom of my heart!
My home page has now been changed to index.html (to get recognized and correlated) and the home page title is TEETER KIN.
The second problem is also now fixed as the first one affected that and I am now up and running, editing and adding data, and feeling normalcy (hah), and can be actually found at freepages roots genealogy directory as TEETER KIN by TeeterKinMy (that's me, alright ~ whew).
At any rate, after several days of grueling challenge, and with the assistance of Free Pages subscribers out there, I feel good, I feel pretty, I feel relieved and blessed. Thank you again.
God Bless,
Laurie S Dunham
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~teeterkinmy