Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-10 > 1098105865

From: "Sue Ann Morrow" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] home button ?
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:24:25 -0400

I found it!!!

<button style="background-color:lightgreen">Save our planet!</button>

<button style="background-color:lightgreen">HOME</button>

<button style="background-color:lightgreen">BACK</button>

Your Cousin in Genealogy
Sue Ann Morrow
Researching since 1973
Gulfport, Florida
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~kyborn/index.html
if you visit my website, please take a moment and sign my guestbook.
Please no jokes, forwards or chain letters