Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2004-10 > 1098258274

From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Resizing Background Page
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:44:34 -0700

I don't know if it's just me ... but I find it hard to read the text in
the "lighter blue" areas of the ribbon effect your background has :(
also noted that you got double ad banner at the top :( but when I
reloaded the page, there was no ad's ...

also the pic for "Ollie & Homer Smart" appears to be missing ... along
with half a dozen or so, that are not loading up completely :(

my suggestion would be to break up these tombstone pictures into more
than all on one page ... appears to take quite a bit of time to load up,
or it just might be my dial-up connection at the moment ...

Ken -

This thread: