Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-01 > 1104720682

From: <>
Subject: Content of pages
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 20:51:28 -0600

I would like to make use of the family and military communities, but before I start, I have some questions.

Can I add pictures and such for members of the military (current) who are in my family, sort of like a tribute to them, etc.... and can I add family pictures to the family community? I don't want to get into any troubles in putting up anything that would be considered "stored" materials.

I appreciate it. I know that this wonderful bunch will offer some insight. :-)
Donna

This thread: