Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-01 > 1104777227

From: "Karenhappuch" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Content of pages
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 12:33:48 -0600

You may also want to check Copyright-L or other sources on copyright as
photos are covered by copyright law. I've tried to limit photos on my
website to very old ones, photos taken by a deceased close family member,
and photos taken by myself. The only living person included is me as a
toddler in one group photo.
Barbara