Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-01 > 1104793781

From: "John" <>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [FreeHelp] Content of pages
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:11:27 -0800

This whole discussion is unintelligable. The only downloading of interest
to Rootsweb is what is downloaded from Rootsweb, not that from another site
to peoples' computers. Putting a tiny version of a picture at Rootsweb
referring to a larger one elsewhere is surely a darn good way to save space
on Rootsweb.

John Ballard