Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-01 > 1106158837

From: highlandgranny <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] creating webpages
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:20:37 -0500

Frontpage Express can be found here:

http://sssd.k12.ar.us/departments/dts/training/fp.htm

It is free. It is a functional program, I am told, without the all the
trimmings of Frontpage. I have played around with FP Express but not
Frontpage.

Not exactly sure what Nelda means by "dull" when using WORD but I have
used it successfully. My sites are created to be "functional" so they
are probably dull.

Some computers come with MS Works preinstalled. Don't confuse Works
with Word. Works is a functional word processing program without all
the trimmings of Word.

Here are a couple of examples of pages done with MS Word:

http://www.rootsweb.com/~ohcnewma/

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~henryhowesbook/index.html

This thread: