Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-02 > 1108026861

From: Kenny Hedgpeth <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] PDF files on freepages ?
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 01:14:21 -0800

thanks for all the replies I received ... you guys / gals are GREAT !

since I only have Acrobat the Reader, I couldn't do some of the things
that were suggested ... so I ended up printing the chart and then
scanning it into a jpg file ... but FrontPage wanted to save it as a gif
file when I was saving the page I created ... which is what got up
loaded to my freepages site :/ I will have to re-do it tomorrow after
work and see if I can attach a smaller file size :)

those who are "patient" and want to check out my latest creation are in
for a treat !

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hedgpeth/hdpth-org-chart-01.htm

any comments and further suggestion are always welcome :)

more later on ...

Ken Hedgpeth ~ Altadena, CA ~ USA
searching for all H*D*P*TH variants WorldWide !
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hedgpeth/

This thread: