Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-02 > 1108854186

From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] file manager
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 15:03:06 -0800

Hi,
Your terminology is a little confusing to me.... (as my spelling is to
others...LOL)

Your:
Have uploaded new information for my tree on freepages MY QUESTION: What
kind of information....?? what format is this new information?? YOUR:
All my files are in
file manager but don't know how to update my tree from there. AGAIN
CONFUSION FOR ME..... What do I do to add new information to my tree?

Freepages websites are that websites, each of us has to create the web page
file this is done by either a software like FrontPage, or hand writing the
html code that actually creates the webpage.. To update a webpage you need
to recreate (or change or add to the html code) either by hand or with
software...

Please anytime you ask questions on the list send the url (address) to your
website so we can go look and evaluate.... helping us help you....

Pax et bonum!
Nelda L. Percival nee Gilpin
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gillock/