Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-02 > 1109178663

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] Images on Guestbook
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 17:17:06 -0000

Hi everyone,
I have put up an index page only at http://www.muir.clara.net/trial/
I would appreciate help as I do not know how to border the boxes on the web
site. That is I have four square boxes and because of the colour I need to
define the boxes. I have tried to put a border around them, but haven't had
any luck.

Anyone any ideas please? Oh and I do know that one of the images is not
showing.

The village Name is in Bernhard Modern Roman and this seems to be 'breaking
up' a little on the web. Any ideas of a like font please?

Many thanks, Jill