Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-05 > 1117319765

From: "Jennifer McKemie" <>
Subject: Something's off with my footer.....
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:40:28 -0400

Lorna,

Me, too! You probably have a much better understanding, though, since I am
completely lost.

Can someone take a look here:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~mckemie/records/index_death.html

and tell me why the footer is out o place and not at the bottom of the page?
If I refresh, it will randomly come up in the right place (at the bottom of
the page), but what have I done wrong?

Thanks in advance!
Jen