Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-05 > 1117400603

From: "Michael Hymer" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] RE: Something's off with my footer.....
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 17:03:23 -0400

There's really nothing you can do about the code Rootsweb inserts for
the banner ads. You should always have a clean copy of your files on
your hard drive (local) plus a backup for safety. When you validate,
use your local copy not the Rootsweb version(it won't validate) and
never download a copy to replace a lost backup unless you really,
really have to.