Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-06 > 1119821340

From: "Billie Walsh" <>
Subject: RE: Using "Back"
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 16:29:00 -0500

I also put in a link "back" to my index page. I find this little script
handy if your following a tree through all the myriad pages. There are
thirty-eight data pages, all cross linked, as well as twenty-six name list
pages and one pages of just surnames. If there is a handy "Back Where You
Came From" link it can save time and trouble.

The index page link and the back script are placed between each person on
each data page so they are always handy.

Then there is always the person that bounces in from a search engine and
decides this isn't the right family and wants to go "back".

(o;]>*HUGGLES*<[:o)
Billie Walsh
"I LOVE YOU"
Pass them on!