Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-06 > 1119949668

From: Barry Carlson <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] RE: More Handy Java
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:07:48 +1200

Alan

The "period" inside the opening tag for the script should be removed for the
script to work. The "period" is included to stop some browser/email clients
from acting on its instructions.

With regard to the "page last modified" script; it is not suitable for the
freepages site as the Banner advert script effectively opens up and then
closes the file when it inserts then removes the random banner code.

I find the Notepad F5 key Date/Time stamp the easist way of doing it.
Others may have more inovative ways, and I'm sure they will let us know!

Barry