Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-07 > 1120302951

From: "G. Lee Hearl" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Help with Site
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 07:15:51 -0400

FrontPage Extensions:
When building a page to be uploaded to Freepages sites one Must Turn Off the
FP Extension features. This should be done before the pages are designed and
built. I don't know about FP 2000, but in 2002 it is done by going to
Tools/Page Options and untick FrontPage Extensions. GLH.....

>Back after a long absence.
>
>I have been experiencing problems with my website for a long time, the
>site is not linking or showing the the pages of my site. The site works
>well using the preview browser option but goes crazy when loaded to
>Rootsweb. The original site was built with FP2000 in 2003
>
>Would appreciate some knowledgeable member to review my work and see if
>they can spot the problem. >>>>>>>
G. Lee Hearl
Authentic Appalachian Storyteller
Abingdon, Va.