Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-07 > 1121551068

From: Patricia Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V05 #220
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 17:57:48 -0400

At 05:22 PM 7/16/2005 -0400, Nila Repard wrote:
>Well, Not if you resize your browser window, I see what you mean about the
>menu overlapping.

Resizing to 800x600 - at least on my computer - causes no overlap. Not in
IE and not in Firefox. Not much space between the table and menu but no
overlap. There is however a horizontal scroll in IE - not much but it is
there. In Firefox, the Freepages ad overlaps the footer in both resolutions
so it is something more than the double closing tags that were there.

It may have something to do with the <div> and styles but not sure.

pat

Pat Geary
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~gearyfamily/
http://www.rootsweb.com/~vamscdar/