Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-07 > 1121930371

From: <>
Subject: Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V05 #226
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 00:19:31 -0700 (PDT)

I was told my web site was considered poor HTML, so I have done some work on it. I am new to all this stuff, and took a crash course in how to write your own web site. It is not fine tuned yet, but could some of you take a look and see if this is more acceptable? I would rather make corrections now, than finish everything and have to start over. What corrections do you suggest? Your input is greatly appreciated, as I want not only to provide accurate information, but also in an appealing manner. Barbara