Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-07 > 1122488698

From: Patricia Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V05 #236
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:24:58 -0400

At 10:21 AM 7/27/2005 -0700, wrote:
>First of all, here is my website
>http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hartsookballfamily
>last time I asked a question, I forgot to give my address!!!
>Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong. I tried to google a name from
>my site. Several items come up, but when I click on to one, " This page
>cannot be found" comes up. I can access the pages through my web site, but
>not through the back door. I am doing something wrong. I know I am just a
>beginner, but I am trying to master "HTML". I can only assume it has
>something to do with my heading.

This is G o o g l e's cache of
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hartsookballfamily/ as retrieved
on Jul 11, 2005 12:36:05 GMT.
indicates the last time Google spidered and took a snapshot of this page.
What it shows is the old page before changes

Your search -
cache:http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~hartsookballfamily/Death_Certificates.html
- did not match any documents. means there is no cache of that particular page

Page not found probably means you have changed the name of the page from
when it was first listed. It does not appear that your site has been
indexed as yet. If I look for Hartsook family genealogy, I get your
WorldConnect database listing but not the corresponding narrative pages.

If I google Hartsook/ball family genealogy, your page shows

Be patient, Google takes time. Check the info below and make sure you are
doing those things it suggests.

http://www.google.com/webmasters/guidelines.html

pat

Pat Geary