Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-07 > 1122741749

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] Re: That last BODY there is displaying on the screen.
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 17:51:13 +0100

Hello B.G.Wiehle,
I found that very helpful and I have saved it - so thank you. I took a look
at your page, and these are looking good. Can you please tell me how you
did your Map with the places your family came from please?

Cheers Jill
Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor, Oxfordshire
See Glamorgan Mailing List website at:-
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~glamorgan/
My Family history website:-
http://www.muir.clara.net/villagesnapshot