Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-09 > 1125579325

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: UK freepages.genealogy.rootsweb web pages
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:04:48 +0100

Hi Listers,
In the many that I have tried to load, none of the UK
freepages.genealogy.rootsweb web pages that I have tried are working
correctly. Apparently due the Katerina hurricane.
A nuisance but a very small problem for us in the UK, compared to the
severity of the USA's many problems and distresses.

Rootsweb Help Desk have this message:-
Hurricane Katrina:
2005-08-29
Due to Hurricane Katrina, many RootsWeb users may experience delays or
problems receiving mail and notifications due to server problems and
electrical outages along the Net.

Cheers Jill
Kingston Bagpuize with Southmoor, Oxfordshire
See Glamorgan Mailing List website at:-
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~glamorgan/
Family history website:-http://www.muir.clara.net/villagesnapshot