Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-09 > 1125798802

From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] PDF files
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 18:53:22 -0700

Ron,
First to compare a Jpeg or a Gif that uses a webpage to display, where the
ads are shown, is a whole lot different then a PDF File that uses the space
with no advertisement.

Personally I do not understand the complaint. You are given FREE unlimited
space, unlimited bandwidth. So use the facility of PDF to create the scans
and put each on a seperate webpage. I did this with my sister's site for a
book we have copyright permission to put on line.

What's the big deal? Rules are rules.... Now in case you still don't think
there is a differnce... Freepages can't be used to store pictures
(jpeg/giffs) or files either, everything on/in your site is supposed to be
used on the site! Not as storage!

So again there is a difference!

Nelda

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/