Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2005-10 > 1128690395

Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V05 #329
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:06:35 -0400

>Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:19:32 -0600
>From: johnSteve <>
>I ... just want to make you aware of what I see and dont see and why.
>I control what I see, not the webmaster ...

If you just want to visit a website for the info it displays, why not,
and copy
and paste to a format of your own choosing on your terminal.

BUT it's surely up to others to decide what and how they post the
to THEIR website, ie their choice.

Otherwise what's the point of trying to design pages to give both clear
and add pleasure to utility?

If that doesn't interest you, that's your choice, but do you think you
should try
to impose your cncepts on others?

Visit 'Tilberia'
Look What The New Can Do!
Now you can preview dozens of stories and have the ones you select
delivered to you without ever leaving the Top Home Page. And the new
Tool Box gives you one click access to local Movie times, Maps, White
Pages and more. See for yourself at

This thread: