Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-02 > 1139141015

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] Still having problems uploading images
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:03:35 -0000

Hi there Forrest,
Thank you for your help. My Guestbook is exactly the same as the one you
use on your Freeserve page - exactly!! As you cannot sign it. <grins> You
also cannot sign your Yahoo one. All I have done is add some text.

I take your point that for some reason it will not let you post a message -
that's one way of letting spammers not stick spam there eh?

Moved the submit and view to the correct positions. Thanks. And thanks for

Hi Jill!

I visited your website, and found one problem. Your "Sign Guestbook" Button
is actually to view it and your "View Guestbook" Button is actually to
submit your post.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.