Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-02 > 1139141015

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] Still having problems uploading images
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 12:03:35 -0000

Hi there Forrest,
Thank you for your help. My Guestbook is exactly the same as the one you
use on your Freeserve page - exactly!! As you cannot sign it. <grins> You
also cannot sign your Yahoo one. All I have done is add some text.

I take your point that for some reason it will not let you post a message -
that's one way of letting spammers not stick spam there eh?

Moved the submit and view to the correct positions. Thanks. And thanks for
helping.

Jill

Hi Jill!

I visited your website, and found one problem. Your "Sign Guestbook" Button
is actually to view it and your "View Guestbook" Button is actually to
submit your post.