Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-02 > 1139162769

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] RE: Submitting a Guestbook entry
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:06:09 -0000

Hi Pat, I could have laughed when I saw this - I had uploaded it so many
times, that in the end I neglected the id. Added it now though, but I still
cannot submit a written message. I must be going quite silly. Pat are you
sure that this submitting part isn't down or something, as I have tried
other guestbooks too and none of them submit so far.

Thank you so much for explaining the piece about the email addresses that is
nice to know.
Jill