Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-02 > 1139162769

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] RE: Submitting a Guestbook entry
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 18:06:09 -0000

Hi Pat, I could have laughed when I saw this - I had uploaded it so many
times, that in the end I neglected the id. Added it now though, but I still
cannot submit a written message. I must be going quite silly. Pat are you
sure that this submitting part isn't down or something, as I have tried
other guestbooks too and none of them submit so far.

Thank you so much for explaining the piece about the email addresses that is
nice to know.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.