Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-02 > 1139165345

From: Pat Asher <>
Subject: RE: [FreeHelp] RE: Submitting a Guestbook entry
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 13:49:05 -0500

At 01:06 PM 2/5/2006, Jill Muir wrote:
>Hi Pat, I could have laughed when I saw this - I had uploaded it so many
>times, that in the end I neglected the id. Added it now though, but I still
>cannot submit a written message. I must be going quite silly. Pat are you
>sure that this submitting part isn't down or something, as I have tried
>other guestbooks too and none of them submit so far.
>Thank you so much for explaining the piece about the email addresses that is
>nice to know.

You have made your submit button a standard href link, i.e.
<.td valign=top>
border="0" src="sign2.gif" width="160" height="44"><./a>

When using an image for the submit action,
the code is
<.td valign=top>
<.input type="image" src="sign2.gif" width="160" height="44" border=0
ALT="Sign the Guestbook">

This thread: