Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-02 > 1140905685

Subject: BIG question
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 15:14:45 -0700

Howdy - before I requested a free web page account, someone told me that it
would be easy to create one. Recently, after asking for one with the name =
statesarchives - I received confirmation and that's just great. The email to
me about the announcement gave me a password. The problem I'm having,
being so
new to the process is, I don't know where to go to use the password -
can't find
a log-in link - nor to I see any method for help in designing the
pages. Like I
said, I'm really new to the whole process, and it's a bit intimidating.

If you could just give me some pointers that tell me to do this first, then
this, then that - I'd be most grateful.

David Tourison
Sheridan Wyoming

This thread: