Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-02 > 1140906058

From: Pat Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] BIG question
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:20:58 -0500

At 05:14 PM 2/25/2006, wrote:
>Howdy - before I requested a free web page account, someone told me that it
>would be easy to create one. Recently, after asking for one with the name =
>statesarchives - I received confirmation and that's just great. The email to
>me about the announcement gave me a password. The problem I'm
>having, being so
>new to the process is, I don't know where to go to use the password
>- can't find
>a log-in link - nor to I see any method for help in designing the
>pages. Like I
>said, I'm really new to the whole process, and it's a bit intimidating.
>If you could just give me some pointers that tell me to do this first, then
>this, then that - I'd be most grateful.

You might want to save this for future reference:

FreePages File Manager:

Password Central - request your password:

Unsubscribing from FreePages Mailing List:

Planning and Designing Your Site -

Publishing Your

Cheri Zuber's EXCELLENT Genealogy Computer

Genealogy WebPage

HTML Document Structure -

pat g

This thread: