Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-03 > 1143509536

From: Pat Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] index.html problem
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:32:16 -0500

At 08:26 PM 3/27/2006, Lorrie Malcom wrote:
>Is the problem with the fact that my web site was indexed before it
>was completed or with the directory structure or both?
>
>I can probably fix the index problem by submitting my freepages site
>to them but what about the other problem?

Move everything that is in the
<http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/%7Ebbfs/rootswebwebsite>rootswebwebsite
directory to the genealogy_html directory and it should be fine. If
both of these sites are identical, Google will eventaully catch on
and you may be penalized for having duplicate content.

pat

Pat Geary
http://www.family-genealogy-online.com/
http://www.family-genealogy-online.com/building-webpages.htm