Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-04 > 1145665151

From: <>
Subject: Re: Freepages-Help-D Digest V06 #113
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 17:19:11 -0700

It has been a little while since I have had to ask for assistance. Maybe Pat or some other Computer expert can help.

Can any one tell me if I can back up my web site on a CD? I have this fear of losing all my info I have posted on my web site. (About 2 years ago, some lovely person sent me a virus, which wiped out my data base along with most of my computer memory) Is it possible to download the entire website?

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/`hartsookballfamily

My site is not as fancy as some, but it does have colored pages, documents, photos, etc., If I had to redo it would take for ever. Has any one ever had a web site crash, or do I have nothing to fear?

Barbara