Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-06 > 1150227735

From: "Ralph Taylor" <>
Subject: Re: Front Page problem
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 13:43:03 -0600

Colin, You don't say how large each page (file) is. That could make a
difference. If the 20 MB is divided up among many page files, each of which
you load one at a time, it shouldn't be a problem. But, if your system is
trying to load the 20 MB into RAM, it could cause FP Editor to "hang".

A good rule of thumb is to keep each page less than 100 KB. It's kinder to
your viewers.

I've experienced a similar problem with other software when files get too
large.

I presume you've eliminated the possibility of a virus?
-ralph