Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-06 > 1150406929

From: "Jenny Volker" <>
Subject: New banners and scroll bars
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 14:29:03 -0700

Back in January, we were all having trouble with the banners and how they effected the layout of our pages. I was waiting to see if Rootsweb would fix the issue, but it appears my original problem still remains.

My page became wider and since then you have to scroll sideways to see the whole page. I found my note from someone on this list suggesting adding <.br clear="all"> just after the <.body>. I know I tried it back then and it worked. Now when I try it I can't get it to work. Where should I place it in my string of body codes?

Thanks.

Jennifer Volker
60th Ohio Volunteer Infantry
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~volker/60thOhio.html