Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-07 > 1152551333

Subject: HTML Edit does not show file
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 13:08:53 -0400

When I choose the "index.html" and choose HTML Edit, the box where my file should show is empty. If I choose "Return to Directory", I get the following error "Can't open directory /u1/j/c/g/e/jcgergencollection/_html: No such file or directory"

I know the files and directory have to be someplace because I can pull up the website, I just can't get the files or directory to show so I can edit.

The URL is: http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~jcgergencollection/

Thanks,
Sharon Oltmanns