Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-08 > 1154649375

From: "Judy Florian" <>
Subject: Frontpage--access denied in publishing
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 19:56:15 -0400

As I wrote before, I had recent computer problems caused by overheating. I
reinstalled Frontpage2000. Now, when I try to upload to the family area of
freepages it says access denied. I was alble to connect to the genealogy
folder.

I went through each filename for spaces & all lowercase. I don't see any
file that would be disliked by freepages.

I did a repair on Frontpage program files.

I'm not sure what else to try-- any ideas?

Any way to work-around or trick Frontpage into publishing? Like, maybe
trying to upload parts via filemanager first, then re-try Fp? Or....
something (anything?)?

Thanks in advance

Judy

--
~My LANEs loved FLOWERS, and some FLOWERS even had nicknames of "Posey" LOL
~

This thread: