Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2006-08 > 1154781962

From: Pat Asher <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Frontpage--access denied in publishing
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 08:46:02 -0400

At 07:57 PM 8/4/2006, Judy Florian wrote:
>By the way, I am NOT on a network. Just lil old me with a wireless & NO
>router. To clarify, I can connect, it checks files against web, THEN after
>I say YES remove/change whatever you want Frontpage, THEN it gives the
>error. So it seems it is on MY side, right? Some file Fp or freepgs does
>not like??

Judy,

Initially, you said
"I went through each filename for spaces & all lowercase. I don't see any
>file that would be disliked by freepages."

If you are trying to upload an invalid file name or type, FP might
give you the "access denied" error message.

Accepted file types include
.htm
.html
.shtml
.jpg
.gif
.pdf
.png
.txt

If you are trying to upload anything else, the file TYPE might be
what is being refused.

Pat

This thread: