Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-03 > 1172760287

From: "Neil A. Boyer" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Uploading Photos
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:44:47 -0500

What is the ideal size for a photo to be posted on a Rootsweb page? I have been uploading photos in a range from 30 to 100 KB. They all seem to display well, but the smaller ones sometimes show up in less than the intended size. I fear that the larger pictures may consume too much space on the site and cause the page to be presented slowly by the browser. Is there an ideal size for photos to be posted? Are there guidelines on this somewhere in the Rootsweb files?

This thread: