Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-03 > 1173231858

From: "Susan Sauve" <>
Subject: [FreeHelp] Adding another family line to web site +how?
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 18:44:18 -0700

Hello,

About a year or so ago, I successfully got a website up on Rootsweb that deals with one side of the family; I'd now like to generate another website that deals with an unrelated family line. Rootsweb allows only one account per customer because of the unlimited space; but how do you add on a whole other site? Is it necessary to make a link on my initial site? Is there a way to put up a free-standing site that doesn't require linking between sites? (which I would prefer.)

Any help greatly appreciated.

Susan

This thread: