Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-03 > 1175218329

From: "Judy Florian" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] problems with picture on my site
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 20:32:09 -0500

I'm on high speed broadband. The pictures are larger than I would use and
more than I would use on one page. The last 3 took longer (came in half,
stopped, and finished) to load.

So it is possible IF your connection speed is lower than high speed
broadband that you could get red Xs instead -- and pics will never load.

Also try deleting your temp files and retry the page with a fresh browser.

If it is your connection speed, you might consider making this page an index
of links and create new pages for 1 to 3 photos each page. It's a hassle,
but with users at different connection speeds, it may be less frustrating
for you and the users.

If I have time, I'll look for broken links.

Judy