Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-03 > 1175266433

From: Patricia Geary <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Adding another family line to web site +how?
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:53:53 -0400

At 10:08 AM 3/30/2007, Elsingers wrote:
>What would be the disadvantage of putting a second genealogy in one of the
>other sub-folders, say, "family"?

For me it would be the fact that any of the dynamic web templates,
include pages, images, etc, that I was using, would have to be
duplicated in the new folder unless I was going with a totally different look.

Example- (not located on FreePages but it was for many years) has four distinctly separate
lines/folders but all use the same basic layout so I only need 1 copy of each.

If I move it to four separate domains or folders like Freepages, I
need to repeat the items used by all pages

On Freepages this site

is located all under the genealogy folder BUT has three distinct looks

so I guess it is really up to you.

This thread: