Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-04 > 1176155509

From: "Nancy McL" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FREEPAGES-HELP Two questions
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:51:49 +1200

The second question interests me - re the listing of files within each
Directory.

Some time ago, the Freepages File Manager actually DID re-arrange my many
files into Alpha order - for which I was most grateful, making them much
easier to find when I wished to do any editing. However I have since
added more files to the Directory, and these seem to be placed quite at
random.

Is there any way I can "instigate" another Alpha re-arrangement?

Nancy McLaughlin
Burwood, Christchurch, NZ