Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-07 > 1183303782

From: "Jill Muir" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] FTP Problems
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 16:29:42 +0100

Hi Judy,
I have just checked my website hosted by RW and my includes are sitting
nicely there thanks. These are 'home-made' ones and not FP extensions BTW.
I read your message as meaning 'home-made' inlciudes.

Best wishes, Jill
http://goldenridge-genealogy.co.uk
SEO Work page:
http://goldenridge-genealogy.co.uk/about-our-site.htm