Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-07 > 1184596181

From: "Cecil Turcotte" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Copyright
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 10:29:41 -0400

To clarify, all websites created in Canada, the United States, and Europe
innately include copyright. What is refered to here is the registering
and/or the hiring of lawyers to police the work, and limit it's use outside
of the http download (i.e. to view your web page, the user MUST copy your
web page to their computer). The copyright statement below clearly outlines
the desired, and authorized use of the material.