Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2007-07 > 1185050710

From: "Paul E. Lawrence" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] Problems with Freepages account
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 15:45:10 -0500

I am also having problems logging on to
Freepages...I have been updating pages over the
past several days and have had no problems to now. Getting the following:

COMMAND:> PASS *****
500 OOPS: could not open
chroot() list file:/etc/vsftpd.chroot_list
ERROR:> Syntax error, command unrecognized.
COMMAND:> USER lawrpaul
ERROR:> Can't write to control socket. Socket error = #10053.